Creo Body CoachingOur Creo coaching method is not just about getting you to exercise more regularly, we delve into the quality of that particular movement. It's about highlighting and rectifying any issues that are a cause of movement dysfunction and reducing injury potential during your daily activities.
Reducing daily aches and pains or improving athletic performance. All clients undergo an initial body coaching assessment, we discuss any previous illness, noticeable problems or potential issues, before looking at how effectively you move. By extracting all of this information we are able to more effectively help you perform better every day, whilst achieving your goals.
Everyone can benefit from our body coaching method:
- Experienced athletes looking for ways to be even better in their sports
- Rehabilitate injury
- Improve posture and function
- Chronic injury management and exercise
What to expect from your 90-minute body coaching session:
- In-depth consultation
- Mobility Testing / Postural assessments
- Strength and functional testing
- Sports Therapy treatment
- Tailored strength and conditioning